On June 5, we’ll be celebrating the end of the year by engaging in a day of service and fun through nine daylong projects in and around Metro Manila. Please pick your top four (4) preferences on this form. You can review the choices on this slideshow.
Looking forward to seeing you show your gratitude for a great four years of MS by serving the community!
The Gr8 Team
Click on link below to review specific information from today’s assembly.
Grade 9 Elections 2017
Dear Grade 8 Parents,
Click here for the Grade 8 End-of-Year Slideshow from today’s Potluck Info Session.
If you have any questions, contact Cory Willey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Grade 8 Team
Dear Grade 8 Students,
In order to register your preferences for your CWW placement:
- Review these slides: GRADE 8 CWW CHOICES 2017
- Think about your talents, passions, and concerns. Also, review the obejectives of CWW below. Which choice would allow you to make the biggest impact on an issue that matters to you?
- After discussing with your parents, click here to select your top-4 choices before 3pm on Wednesday, November 16, 2016.
Looking forward to the awesomeness!
Mr. Willey and Ms. Baker
|Authentic Service Learning: Through service-learning, students gain a better understanding of themselves and their place in the world; develop sustainable, mutually beneficial relationships within the community; apply what they learn to real-world problems; and are empowered to make positive change in the world.
|Classroom Without Walls Student Objectives:
- Personal Growth: provide physical, intellectual, emotional and social challenges through a variety of activities.
- Community Building: provide a unique opportunity and setting for students and teachers to learn about one another and build a sense of community.
- Curriculum Connections: provide opportunities for students to apply what they learn in class to real-life situations.
- Awareness of the Philippines: provide an opportunity for students to interact and develop a relationship with the environment, traditions, and culture of the Philippines.
Click here for the packing list and prepare to get awesome!
Details will be announced at our September 2 Grade Level Assembly. Click here to see what it’s all about.
Lost your permission slip? Find an extra here.
To register for Grade 8 Community Outreach Day on Monday, June 6:
- Click here for an overview of all nine (9) sites.
- Click here to select your top four (4) preferences.
- Prepare to get awesome.
Dear Gr8 Students and Parents,
We’re all looking forward to a great time celebrating with you.
The slideshow from today’s assembly can be found here.
You can also download a digital copy of the Grade 8 End-of-Year Activities Parent Letter and Permission Slip here:
PARENT LETTER FOR MOVING ON 2016
Fee: 3000 pesos (paid to Cashier)
P-slip Deadline: Submit to Advisory teacher with Cashier receipt number by Tuesday, May 10
If you have any questions you can contact Mr. Willey (email@example.com), Mr. Pasamba (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Cast your vote for the Grade 8 Class Song at this link.
It’s almost that time! Click here for a draft copy of the End of Year Events slideshow to be shown during our Grade 8 Assembly on Wednesday, April 27.